You declare to be of legal age and have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these General Conditions when booking services with CHOFFERS.COM, a brand of EGA Global Services S.L.
Initiating a booking through our website, by phone, email or any other means implies the express acceptance by the client of each clause of the general conditions that are considered an integral part of the booking and are completed with the specific applicable legislation.
We are a booking platform that provides car rental services with a chauffeur for both individuals and companies, in all types of vehicles, from 1 to 70 passengers.
For the provision of our services we work with independent operators/providers who provide professional transport services for the transfer of passengers, or that act as an agency with the legal capacity to offer transport services. And that has all necessary licenses, insurance, and permits according to the legislation applicable to each autonomous community where we carry out our activity.
Before booking any of our services, make sure that you have read and understood these General Conditions since these will govern any subsequent contract. By making a booking/reservation you confirm that you have read these Conditions and that you have the legal capacity to accept them in your name and that of all passengers. If you have questions about any of the contractual conditions, please contact our Customer Service via email email@example.com, before continuing with the reservation process. If you do not agree with any of the obligations arising from these Conditions, unfortunately you should not make any reservations with us.
Bookings can be done directly and instantly on our website, by phone: (+34) 644 73 63 17, via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via our agents and affiliates, by the laws outlined in the Legal Notice.
Regardless of the means used to book, the following information must be provided by the client
– City in which the service will be provided
– Pickup Date
– Pickup time
– Pickup location address
– Destination address
– Passenger’s name and surname
– Passenger’s phone number
– Number of passengers
– Number of big luggage
– Number of small luggage
– Type of vehicle you want to reserve: Tourism, minivan, minibus or bus.
– Car seat and age of the baby
– Payment Method
* All the rates we offer are closed, including tolls and driver’s fees and VAT, except for extra kilometers and hours not included during the time of booking.
* In the 4-hour rate service 100 km are included, and the 8-hour rate service includes 200 km
* Services that require a driver other than Spanish, English, French, and German, will have a surcharge of 10% on the previous prices.
* Each extra stops less than 5 km will cost €15. For extra stops for more distance, request a quote.
* At airport pick-ups, the first 60 minutes after the flight lands, are complimentary; at stations, the courtesy time is 30 minutes.
* For pick-ups from homes, hotels or apartments, the courtesy waiting time is 15 min.
* Services provided at night (22: 00h-6: 00h), Sundays and holidays will have an increase of 10% on the above rates.
* In case of traveling with a child under 11 years old, the corresponding security device will cost €5 per device.
* Cancellations: With a notice of up to 48 hours, 50% of the corresponding rate will be paid; 24 hours before the service, 100% will be paid.
* The vehicles’ storage capacity is limited. If you need to transport bulky luggage, contact our commercial area to warn us.
* Theft, loss or damage to luggage is not included.
* Not including extra expenses such as parking or unforeseen events not included in the service contract.
PAYPAL payment, or alternative systems
The user is responsible for the veracity of the Personal Data provided by CHOFFERS.COM ™ and for the communication of any alteration in them.
When contracting the service, the user will receive a confirmation email that will include the booking number and the details of the driver who will provide the service (name and phone number). This email serves as proof of your reservation and as confirmation of acceptance.
The user agrees to use the services by the Law, morality, good customs, and public order, as well as with the provisions of these General Contracting Conditions. Consequently, you are obliged not to use the services, for illegal purposes and / or contrary to the provisions of these General Contracting Conditions, harmful to the rights and / or interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage the services, CHOFFERS.COM ™. and / or its image.
MODIFICATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS
Services canceled less than 72 hours before the scheduled departure time, will have no penalty, cancellations made up to 48 hours before the start will have a penalty of 50% of the total amount of the service, and 100% if the cancellation occurs less than 24 hours in advance or if the client does not show up at the scheduled time for departure (no show).
To cancel a reservation you can contact our reservation center that is operational 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by mail to the email address email@example.com or our Reservations Central at (+34) 644 73 63 17.
Refunds will be made through the method in which customers’ penalties are charged in case of cancellation.
All the services offered on the website have the legal guarantee by the conditions established in Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws.