A cookie is a downloaded file to your computer when accessing certain a web page. Cookies allow web pages, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the user surfing habits or device and, depending on the information that it contains and the device usage, it can be used to recognize the user.
The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, using a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies don’t contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent – by activating cookies in your browser – this page will not link the data stored in cookies with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services and show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing your surfing habits. If you go on surfing, we will consider you to accept its use. You can obtain more information about our Cookies Policy by accessing the link of the same name included in all our navigation pages.
With cookies, we can:
1. Collect information about your computer, including, in your case, your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data on how you browse our website.
2. Obtain information about the general use in our store through a cookie file that is stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
In addition, cookies help us to improve our website and provide a better and more personalized service. Specifically, they allow us to:
1. Make an estimate on numbers and usage patterns.
2. Store information about your preferences and customize our website according to your individual interests.
3. Speed up your searches.
4. Recognize you when you return to our site.
The user can change the cookie settings at any time, block or deactivate them. For this we provide you the how in the main browsers:
EXPLORER: https://Windows.microsoft.com/es-es/Windows.vista/Block- or-allow-cookies
FIREFOX: https://support.mozila.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies- que-los-sites-website-preferences
As well as cookies to third parties Google AdWords
EGA Global Services S.L. is not responsible for the content and veracity of third-party cookie policies.